The mission of the Laurel Ridge Middle School Site Council is to provide guidance, direction, and support to the school community for the purpose of school improvement.
The scope of the work the Site Council undertakes includes:
- Learn about best practices being used at LRMS and other middle schools.
- Improve the school's instructional program and climate to maximize the learning environment.
- Participate in the development of the annual school improvement plan (SIP).
- Support staff professional development.
- Listen and communicate with various stakeholders through informal and formal methods.
| MEETING TIME|
| SITE COUNCIL MEMBERS||MEETING MINUTES|
|Laurel Ridge Middle School||3:00 PM - 4:00 PM|
September 14, 2016
October 13, 2016
November 10, 2016
December - no meeting
January 12, 2017
February 9, 2017
March 9, 2017
April 13, 2017
May 11, 2017
June 8, 2017
Student Council Officer (rotates)
|January 19, 2017|