Getting your files from home
- Log in to the district web pages (www.sherwood.k12.or.us).
- Choose "Staff Resources" from the menu at the top of the page.
- Choose "NetStorage"
your user name and password. (Password is case sensitive.)
- Double click on the drive in which the file
you want to work on is located.
- Double click on the file you wish to open.
- You must have the same programs (i.e.-MS
Word, PowerPoint) on your home computer to work with those kinds of
- If your interent browser asks what to do with the file, choose to open it.
- To save to the district site, you must save your work to your own computer at home, then UPLOAD the file to Google as a Google document or email to work as an attachment.